From the foundation of our company, the diagnosis has been free - our rule will not be changed. The cost is indicated in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH).
Recover in cases with damaged filesystems or RAID
|FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT file systems||from 1000|
|Other file systems (HFS+, APFS, Ext2, Ext3, UFS etc)||from 1400|
|RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5*||from N * 800|
|RAID 6,50,5E, 5EE, 60, other*||from N * 1000|
*N is a number of disks, assotiated with the array
Recover from damaged and not working HDD
|HDD Capacity||If no need change headstack||With change headstack|
|251 - 999GB||1700||2550|
|1000 - 1999GB||2000||3000|
|2000 - 2999GB||2200||3300|
|3000 - 3999GB||2500||3750|
If drive has interface SAS/SCSI/FC, the cost increases by 2 times.
Recover from other faultly devices
|Flash devices with logical damages||from 800|
|(USB, SD, MS, CF, SSD...) Flash devices with electronic parts damage||from 1000|
|(USB, SD, MS, CF, SSD...) Flash devices, if need read NAND chips||from 1500|
|(USB, SD, MS, uSD...) Flash monolythic devices, if need micro-solder||from 3600|
|CD, DVD disks||1200|
In the case of urgent recovery, two options are possible:
- Work around the clock until the result (including on weekends and holidays), without a queue - the coefficient is 2, but not less than 1000 UAH.
- In the presence of the client- the coefficient is 4, but not less than 2000 UAH.
- This prices are basic, in the case of additional difficulties in the recovery process, the cost is negotiated separately
- In case of payment by bank transfer, the price rises by 5%. We pay single tax, Group 3
- Only the cost of our work is indicated in this price-list, this does not include the cost of additional spare parts, needed for recovery process (donor drives)
- If it is necessary to use the donor disk, it is often possible not to prepay it before the order is successfully executed (we are at risk of failure), in this case the cost of the donor disk is included in the cost of works with a coefficient of 1.5
- In some cases with recovering data from monolithic Flash-drives, prepayment of preparatory work is required
- FREE storage of recovered data up to 1 month
- If necessary, for payment we can store the data longer.
- Diagnosing faulty RAID arrays is sometimes difficult and long, especially if the administrator working with the array performed potentially destructive operations (rebuilding, initialization, rearrangement of drives in some places). In such cases, diagnostics can be paid, and the cost depends on the amount of time spent working with the array
If you have any questions about the cost of work in a particular case - call or email us, we will clarify